Where is Lena Haze?

L

Lena Haze

:love: This thread is going to be all about my schedule and when I might be appearing in lineup!:love:

I'm currently in house until Aug 9th, which means you can catch me in lineup or just come in and ask for me :alien:

If you can't make it in this week, don't stress. I'm always available by appointment w/ deposit!

IMG_2982.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
L

Lena Haze

So here's the thing...I still don't have a clue what my schedule is. :eek:

It's ok though because I love appointments or you an just come in and ask for me. If I'm not here you can always place a deposit down in person and then party with one of the other beautiful ladies here. :love::love:

IMG_3872.JPG

L

Lena Haze

All late :ROFLMAO: but I'm here in house until well sometime next week.

Still confused well I am too so lets make things easier by booking an appointment!

L

Lena Haze

Wow can you tell how long its been since I've updated this thread, if not check the last date posted :ROFLMAO:

Now more then ever before I prefer appointments because I have so much more going on these days. :alien:

IMG_4895.JPG

Now more then ever before I prefer appointments because I have so much more going on these days. :alien:
Does the alien at the end of the line in the post mean you are busy with aliens, Lena? I'll have to check with my alien buddies as to who is keeping you too busy. Next time with an appointment, just to one-up those aliens, I'm going to bring you some Martian "Beef" Jerky (altho I must warn you that its a little on the dry side).