What Makes You.....You?!

Holly

Appt. Only--> 2+Week Notice Required
Everyone has something about themselves that makes you unique and special! One of my favorite things about sharing the gift of intimacy getting a glimpse of this. I love to think about the little things that someone does or says that makes them loveable and memorable!

With me, once I warm up people always say it is my smile/laugh and the ability to make almost anybody laugh...even if it's just laughing at my laugh! (unless you have like zero sense of humor, then I can't help you lol)

So what's yours? What is something that makes you special or unique that people remember you by?

BigDaddy76

I've been told, by a select few, it's my empathy. Almost to a fault. I have a problem that when I see someone is having a hard time, I will do Whatever It Takes to help them out and yes there's been a lot of times I get fucked but I can't help it. I Hate to see Anyone suffering or having a Bad time. ;)

Old Nick

I think it’s my sense of humor. Anyone who follows me on Twitter, sees my Mormon Metalheads Facebook page, or even on the Bunny Boards can see I’m kinda funny. I joke about things I enjoy and I also joke about politics. I know when to be serious, and when to be funny.

I also used to draw, too.

BigDaddy76

I think it’s my sense of humor. Anyone who follows me on Twitter, sees my Mormon Metalheads Facebook page, or even on the Bunny Boards can see I’m kinda funny. I joke about things I enjoy and I also joke about politics. I know when to be serious, and when to be funny.

I also used to draw, too.
That's cool that you can draw. I always liked to but it ALWAYS looks like a 3 year old did it and they used the other hand while drawing... LOL. I write poetry.... ( I know... I know.... Everybody does and it's LAME.). LOL jk
:)

Brandi_ACH

That's cool that you can draw. I always liked to but it ALWAYS looks like a 3 year old did it and they used the other hand while drawing... LOL. I write poetry.... ( I know... I know.... Everybody does and it's LAME.). LOL jk
:)
My drawings look the same way! I think trying counts for something though!! And poetry isn't lame!! I love when someone writes something from the heart and they trust me enough to share it with me.

BigDaddy76

My drawings look the same way! I think trying counts for something though!! And poetry isn't lame!! I love when someone writes something from the heart and they trust me enough to share it with me.
I've never really"shared" with people I "know" know. I think it might be easier for me to share with people I don't know. I know it sounds funny but that way there is no judgement I guess.. so if you would like to hear one I'll post one..... ;)

booblover

Everyone has something about themselves that makes you unique and special! One of my favorite things about sharing the gift of intimacy getting a glimpse of this. I love to think about the little things that someone does or says that makes them loveable and memorable!

With me, once I warm up people always say it is my smile/laugh and the ability to make almost anybody laugh...even if it's just laughing at my laugh! (unless you have like zero sense of humor, then I can't help you lol)

So what's yours? What is something that makes you special or unique that people remember you by?
I was told that I was a gentlemen while getting a lap dance and that it was refreshing . It made me think about what this pretty lady had to deal with .

K

KaliRyder

A smile and sharing laughter with someone is always a wonderful experience

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cowboy_Joe

Thinking about what makes me "me" is a very hard question to answer. I don't think there really is anything that sets me apart. Others may say it is my intelligence or eloquence. Others say it is my singing voice. Still others may remark on my loyal nature. I don't think any of those make me truly unique though. In my mind, I am just the typical "Average Joe" with few to no remarkable qualities.

Holly

Appt. Only--> 2+Week Notice Required
Thinking about what makes me "me" is a very hard question to answer. I don't think there really is anything that sets me apart. Others may say it is my intelligence or eloquence. Others say it is my singing voice. Still others may remark on my loyal nature. I don't think any of those make me truly unique though. In my mind, I am just the typical "Average Joe" with few to no remarkable qualities.
That's not true! Everyone has remarkable qualities and those are all great ones. Thanks for sharing!

Yes I would like to hear!

NO MORE....

IT COMES TO ME AS NO SURPRISE DAMAGED SOUL YEARNING CRIES.....

Treading Water no more strength going under drug beneath...
NO MORE STRUGGLE NO MORE FIGHT TURNING DAY DARK AS NIGHT......

NO MORE PAIN NO MORE HOPE FINGERS SLIPPING NO MORE ROPE.....
NO MORE SEEING NO MORE SOUND.. GOING DEEPER DEEPER DOWN... NO MORE TASTING NO MORE SMELL... MY HUMANITY? OFF IT FELL... NO MORE WANTING NO MORE NEED... AT LAST I AM FINALLY FREED.....

;)

( No it's not about dying or killing one's self. I wrote this about " Change" so Please don't think I'm suicidal. I am not. Like I said the poem is about Change. Thanks for Reading......). ;)

Last edited: