Visiting the Parlor and the Ladies

Cowboy_Joe

I had the distinct pleasure of being able to visit this house twice while visiting Las Vegas in January. While I did enjoy a pair of wonderful parties (see the specific reviews), I wanted to express my gratitude to all I got to meet and hang out with in the parlor. For those that have not visited yet, WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU? This place is so laid back and relaxing. The vibe there is incredibly mellow with lovely ladies there to keep you company publicly and privately, if you choose. From sitting, talking, and enjoying drinks, to playing Scrabble of Jenga (You are a hoot to play this game with, @Lena Haze ) to singing karaoke, this is a great place to be. I want to thank those I met for your hospitality and fun, enjoyable nature. All you ladies make this a great place to be.

Special thanks, hugs, and kisses go to:
@BrooklynMoore
@Kourtney Chase
@Lena Haze
@Brandi_ACH
@LisaGrace
@RubiValentine
@Dream

If I missed anyone in that list, I apologize. I tried to remember all those I met. I look forward to the next time I head out that way for more fun and games.

BrooklynMoore

TAKING NO MORE APPOINTMENTS! RETIRING THURSDAY!
It was really fun to having you here and we all enjoyed you being here and have all the fun before you head back on the road, very fun house and relaxing.

R

RubiValentine

I had the distinct pleasure of being able to visit this house twice while visiting Las Vegas in January. While I did enjoy a pair of wonderful parties (see the specific reviews), I wanted to express my gratitude to all I got to meet and hang out with in the parlor. For those that have not visited yet, WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU? This place is so laid back and relaxing. The vibe there is incredibly mellow with lovely ladies there to keep you company publicly and privately, if you choose. From sitting, talking, and enjoying drinks, to playing Scrabble of Jenga (You are a hoot to play this game with, @Lena Haze ) to singing karaoke, this is a great place to be. I want to thank those I met for your hospitality and fun, enjoyable nature. All you ladies make this a great place to be.

Special thanks, hugs, and kisses go to:
@BrooklynMoore
@Kourtney Chase
@Lena Haze
@Brandi_ACH
@LisaGrace
@RubiValentine
@Dream

If I missed anyone in that list, I apologize. I tried to remember all those I met. I look forward to the next time I head out that way for more fun and games.
awww thank you so much your so sweet!!!! hope to see you soon, again!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk