Todays Lineup is AMAZING!!!!

I definitely agree that that lineup is amazing. Which is why I don't do lineups when i get there. After the ladies introduce themselves (even tho I already know them), and it comes time to choose, its uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. A few minutes later the ladies start to wonder what the hell is wrong with Perseus, has he gone catatonic? I'm still trying to choose....... uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. Its too hard to choose. Probably doesn't help that I'm also starting to drool trying to choose.

Brandi_ACH

I definitely agree that that lineup is amazing. Which is why I don't do lineups when i get there. After the ladies introduce themselves (even tho I already know them), and it comes time to choose, its uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. A few minutes later the ladies start to wonder what the hell is wrong with Perseus, has he gone catatonic? I'm still trying to choose....... uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. Its too hard to choose. Probably doesn't help that I'm also starting to drool trying to choose.
So pick them all @Perseus lol!! I am sure they wouldn't mind. Plus they love meeting the board members!!! I don't think I have had the pleasure of meeting you yet. Hoping to change that one day!!!

So pick them all @Perseus lol!! I am sure they wouldn't mind. Plus they love meeting the board members!!! I don't think I have had the pleasure of meeting you yet. Hoping to change that one day!!!
One of those fantasies for us guys is to empty the lineup all at once for a while ("sorry, all the ladies are in a party"). Not sure that little Perseus is "up" for that size of task. (Hmm, but the tongue is!).