Tell us!

Bonnie69

Your Lively Exotic Bombshell ๐Ÿ’Ž
I agree Brandi. I enjoy hearing about different backgrounds and lifestyles. Itโ€™s cool to me to learn about it.

Cowboy_Joe

Great idea, Brandi. I don't care to talk much about myself, but here it goes.

I live in Wyoming, not too far from Yellowstone National Park. I run an arts and crafts store for my parents. I'm 3 classes from earning my bachelor's degree in business administration with an accounting emphasis. Work does take me to Las Vegas at least once a year. Not only am I the general manager, I'm the store bookkeeper, balloon artist, and custom picture frame maker. I sing, act, read, play games, and watch sports in my free time. Not that I get much of that.

Brandi_ACH

Great idea, Brandi. I don't care to talk much about myself, but here it goes.

I live in Wyoming, not too far from Yellowstone National Park. I run an arts and crafts store for my parents. I'm 3 classes from earning my bachelor's degree in business administration with an accounting emphasis. Work does take me to Las Vegas at least once a year. Not only am I the general manager, I'm the store bookkeeper, balloon artist, and custom picture frame maker. I sing, act, read, play games, and watch sports in my free time. Not that I get much of that.

Thanks for answering Cowboy Joe! I have always wanted to visit Yellowstone! I have heard its beautiful. I love to explore our natural wonders any where I can. Camping out in the open air with nature is always so refreshing I think.
An Arts and Crafts store! Thats so cool!!! Our ladies usually have an arts and crafts hour like once a week. One of our newest girls @BrookeMichelle is so crafty! She makes al sorts of things for her amazing outfits she wears to lineups!

Brandi_ACH

I live in Maine but my job takes me all over the country right now Iโ€™m in California. I usually vacation in Las Vegas love to gamble and take in shows there.
Well can't wait to meet you when you get this way Wellsfan. Maine is beautiful Ive heard. I lived on the east coast for a while but never got farther north then New York City.

Thanks for answering Cowboy Joe! I have always wanted to visit Yellowstone! I have heard its beautiful. I love to explore our natural wonders any where I can. Camping out in the open air with nature is always so refreshing I think.
An Arts and Crafts store! Thats so cool!!! Our ladies usually have an arts and crafts hour like once a week. One of our newest girls @BrookeMichelle is so crafty! She makes al sorts of things for her amazing outfits she wears to lineups!
Thanks for mentioning how crafty I am. I didn't really think I was great at it but always had to put my own flare on everything and it seems over the years I've become better than I ever thought I would. The fact us girls get some time every week to share different crafty ideas is just a fun way for us kittens to bond. Loving my time at ACH.