Sinner or saint?

A

angelmarie

Are you recieving all the pleasures you could imagine or just the bare minimum. If there's something missing in your sex life come see me and we can make sure your fantasies are experienced before you leave.

Brandi_ACH

Thank God for the Lovely ladies and the Ranches that employ them!!
Yes Thank god for them!!! Our ladies stay very busy!! Hurry up and get down here and find out why!!!!
This is the story of my life too!
Well @Jessica Summers when you finally take the plunge and move out to Vegas we can take care of that for you for sure!!!! The ladies are all dying to meet you and play with you!!!!

Yes Thank god for them!!! Our ladies stay very busy!! Hurry up and get down here and find out why!!!!

Well @Jessica Summers when you finally take the plunge and move out to Vegas we can take care of that for you for sure!!!! The ladies are all dying to meet you and play with you!!!!
I actually applied for a job with a group of sports stations under the Lotus brand on thursday, I feel good about it, other than odds are tough with lots of applicants, crossing my fingers!

Cowboy_Joe

I actually applied for a job with a group of sports stations under the Lotus brand on thursday, I feel good about it, other than odds are tough with lots of applicants, crossing my fingers!
Best of luck to you! I know I am going to put some applications out that way when I get closer to finishing my accounting degree in the Spring.

Brandi_ACH

Well good luck!!!! Sure hope you get it. Sometimes what we need in live is a change of location to put our lives right where they should be! It will be a happy bonus that you are so close to the ranches!!!!

Well good luck!!!! Sure hope you get it. Sometimes what we need in live is a change of location to put our lives right where they should be! It will be a happy bonus that you are so close to the ranches!!!!
Yeah the closeness to the ranches is a bonus, but I'm really a city person stuck in a country spot. I need fun things to do during time off. Obviously Vegas has lots of options!

Last edited:
Best of luck to you! I know I am going to put some applications out that way when I get closer to finishing my accounting degree in the Spring.
Thanks. Honestly I doubt I get a job on this attempt. Just hard odds to work against, but I'm gonna just start sending resumes, tapes, letters, to every outlet I can find. The other way is just rolling the dice and hoping, gonna be aggressive

Last edited: