Reviews on me..Lena Haze

L

Lena Haze

:alien: I've complied some of my reviews from another board so I can share them with you on this thread. Reviews like this will let you know your adventure with me will be 100% special and amazing :love:

From @gLip5

A year ago when i visited Las Vegas for AVN's, I had the opportunity to visit both the LRV & ACH on a "free day" from the AVN events. I arrived at the LRV and was greeted by some of the ladies that was at the house at the time. One lady stood out to me right off the bat, Lena Haze. This being my very first trip to the LRV, Lena took me on a tour of the house (which is pretty amazing). Eventually we made our way back to the bar to have a drink and talk. I was originally planning on just staying for an hour or so, but ended up losing track of time and stayed for a few hours.

Over the course of the next year, Lena & I kept in contact via email & DMs. The LRV is an amazing place and I really wanted to make my way back there to spend some time with Lena. But the timing just wasn't right. I eventually was able to get some time to where I could be at the LRV & ACH. I let Lena know that I was going to be in the area for the weekend & I would like to see if we can finally have a chance to spend some time together. She said yes and we were on our way.

So we just kept it open that at sometime during my visit, we would go ahead and party. Guess what, it finally happened. Lena & I came to a quick agreement, we made our way to her room, shut the door, and away we went. From our time together, this is what I can come up with about Lena. She is a passionate lady. I can see why she was Lover of the Month multiple times & the 2015 Lover of the Year. She makes sure that you had a memorable experience when you are with her.

If you ever get a chance to visit the LRV, make it a point to spend some time with Lena. I promise you won't regret the decision. Lena, thank you for an amazing time. I love how even though we hadn't seen each other in about a year, we were able to feel as if we had known and been with each other for years.

Thanks for the amazing review @gLip5 :sneaky:

Attachments

L

Lena Haze

Here's another good one! :love:

I had met @Lena_Haze a couples of times when visiting the Alien Cathouse and my impression of her was that she is very lovely, kind, and has a fun personality. I couldn't wait to get to know her more and to spend some time with her. Well, Friday I did and -wow- did my impression sure hold true. She is not only lovely but such a friendly and sweet person. I think we spent more time talking. lol I truly had wonderful time with her.

Thank you Lena for your company, your kindness, and for sharing yourself with me. You are a very beautiful woman. I'm looking forward to seeing you again very soon.

Thank you @TheSixFiveGuy

L

Lena Haze

I love this...

I believe/know that I can say “Lena Haze,” and it will instantly make me smile! I really wanted to be Lena’s boyfriend, and to have her be my girlfriend seemed too good to be true. We met on the couch at Alien Cathouse and started talking to each other. That was where we found out more about each other, which only made our connection even STRONGER! Plus the fact that Lena Haze is 110% beautiful in person too!! Then we moved into Lena’s room because I had some gifts for my “girlfriend.” We shared a bottle of wine that she chose and it was GREAT! The party time was very necessary for us and it was AMAZING, we both really enjoyed it. Lena and I were both hungry so we ordered some Daddy D’s Diner food. Basically it was only a diversion from us both really wanting to party again, but it did partially fill up our stomachs. Ha Ha

Our emotions and feelings for each other grew into partying again! We had another AMAZING party and I will replay memories in my head numerous times! When you find out more information about someone, possibly from Lena, may attract you more and MORE for them! That is why I really can’t wait to repeat partying with Lena again!!

Kisses my sweet

This is my favorite type of party

L

Lena Haze

This one is from a gentleman, I know very well. I'm so blessed to have known him for going on 4 years now. This whole time he refused to write a review but I guess I finally asked at the right time because here it is.

Hmmm, where to start. I suppose the simplest way to state it is that Lena was born in the wrong era and wrong place. She should have been born in one of the great Capitols of Europe for she would have been one of the great Courtesans of history.

Lena is a true master of the GFE, excellent in the arts sexual, a wonderful conversationalist, and capable of turning the sourest of days into a wonderful evening.

Well worth the time and effort to see her.

Ohh and I forgot to mention that her pictures just don't do her justice, she is truly beautiful and great in bed which is a combination often not found in the same woman.

This is simply put from a man that has seen me on multiple occasions and who is a dear friend now and always!

L

Lena Haze

"I was traveling through Nevada and I saw Alien Cathouse. I stopped and wasn't sure if I wanted to go in or not or if I did go in what would even be like. I decided to go ahead and give it a try and boy I was glad I did. I met Lena and she took me on a tour of the house, I decided to spend a little more time with her and I have to say she is just amazing in every way. She is beautiful and so easy to talk to. I will say after a night with Lena, you just have to plan on seeing her again. Thank you Lena for the memories that I will never forget."

This wonderful review is from a gentleman that wishes to stay so anonymous, that he texted it to me. How adorably sweet lots of XOXO :love:

Last edited by a moderator:

BrooklynMoore

TAKING NO MORE APPOINTMENTS! RETIRING THURSDAY!
"I was traveling through Nevada and I saw Alien Cathouse. I stopped and wasn't sure if I wanted to go in or not or if I did go in what would even be like. I decided to go ahead and give it a try and boy I was glad I did. I met Lena and she took me on a tour of the house, I decided t spend a little more time with her and I have to say she is just amazing in every way. She is beautiful and so easy to talk to. I will say after a night with Lena you just to plan on seeing you again. Thank you Lena for the memories that I will never forget."

This wonderful review is from a gentleman that wishes to stay so anonymous, that he texted it to me. How adorably sweet lots of XOXO :love:
What a beautiful Review, thank you for sharing

D

DaphneGaspard

All these reviews are so beautifully written :giggle:. Lena really is a beautiful and articulate woman! Get it on with her tonight! Call ACH and put down a deposit for an enchanted evening with her.