October 2018 Cosmic Kitten of the Month!

Kourtney Chase

By the way fellas this does not mean I charge the highest price, I take pride in taking big & small priced parties. I treat all my clients like they are special when they are with me. I want everyone I party with to leave satisfied & I do my best to work with most budgets (with in reason - I do have overhead to account for) This is actually the first time I have received a Courtesan of the Month recognition.

BrooklynMoore

TAKING NO MORE APPOINTMENTS! RETIRING THURSDAY!
By the way fellas this does not mean I charge the highest price, I take pride in taking big & small priced parties. I treat all my clients like they are special when they are with me. I want everyone I party with to leave satisfied & I do my best to work with most budgets (with in reason - I do have overhead to account for) This is actually the first time I have received a Courtesan of the Month recognition.
๐Ÿ‘‰Very Well Deserved๐Ÿ†

Kourtney Chase

Very Well Deserved
Thank you