Now a member of this forum!

Hey there everyone! It's ColinSTL, one of the twins from St. Louis. Wanted to make a post and announce that I've just joined the Alien Cathouse forum, and looking forward to making contributions on here as well as the Bunny Boards!

For those who don't know me, I'm 57, single and from Collinsville, IL, just east of St. Louis. I'm an avid and die-hard St. Louis sports fan (Cardinals, Blues and Saint Louis FC, our pro soccer team), along with being interested in music of all kinds, current affairs, volunteering in my community and just plain having fun! I'm a very smart person, I know a lot of things about a lot of things, and just a very pleasant person to be around with a somewhat sharp and sarcastic sense of humor. I'm also been called a Professional Stoogeologist and still have a dream of being a contestant on Jeopardy!, winning a couple of games -- and after that, who knows? *lol*

If there's anything you'd like to know about me, please feel free to ask. I'm a very open and honest person, and looking forward to being involved on here! Thanks bunches for your time!