Next week, paranormal investigation

I'll be there next week and I will have all my equipment with me. Ladies, would it be possible for you to write down all your experiences? Also if it's possible, could I borrow a table and chair for my DVR system?

BrooklynMoore

TAKING NO MORE APPOINTMENTS! RETIRING THURSDAY!
I'll be there next week and I will have all my equipment with me. Ladies, would it be possible for you to write down all your experiences? Also if it's possible, could I borrow a table and chair for my DVR system?
I'm looking forward to finally meet you, and see what you can find.

Last night I finally got all the video clips and pictures transferred over to my PC and I'm currently doing the other cases that I had as well getting them all transferred and today I gotta head out of town for a meeting with some of my crew members so I should be able to start reviewing everything tomorrow

BrooklynMoore

TAKING NO MORE APPOINTMENTS! RETIRING THURSDAY!
Last night I finally got all the video clips and pictures transferred over to my PC and I'm currently doing the other cases that I had as well getting them all transferred and today I gotta head out of town for a meeting with some of my crew members so I should be able to start reviewing everything tomorrow
Sweet let us know anything