Newbu

Brand new here. I come to Vegas pretty regularly, maybe twice a year. Gotta admit, a forum like this is enticing, but I’m a bit shy. I plan on heading to a brothel next time I’m in town & I definitely have some fantasies I’d like to explore. I’ll check out the forums, see what they’re all about. Just wanted to shout hello at this point.

Brandi_ACH

Well hello to you @Cochise88 ! I am one of the friendly cashiers here at Alien Cathouse. Feel free to ask me any thing that you would like to know! Also reach our to all of our ladies that was they can help you plan the perfect party!!! Look forward to seeing you here on the boards and hopefully in the house soon!!

BrooklynMoore

TAKING NO MORE APPOINTMENTS! RETIRING THURSDAY!
Brand new here. I come to Vegas pretty regularly, maybe twice a year. Gotta admit, a forum like this is enticing, but I’m a bit shy. I plan on heading to a brothel next time I’m in town & I definitely have some fantasies I’d like to explore. I’ll check out the forums, see what they’re all about. Just wanted to shout hello at this point.
Welcome Cochise88 you can email me anytime I answer all my emails periodically. We can talk about your fantasies😘