My Party With Brooklyn Moore

I was in Las Vegas for the AVN expo. I started emailing Brooklyn back in September to plan a party with her. About a week before our party I sent Brooklyn a link on an email of the kind of party I was looking for (does MILFSUGERBABES ring a bell).

When I arrived at the Alien-Cat-House she welcomed me with open arms and a VERY BIG hug. She showed me around giving me the tour.

Brooklyn seemed a bit nervous, but once she got comfortable she started to improvise that made out party extremely memorable. She put on a HUGE smile on my face:). Even after 2 weeks there are some moments that I can't get out of my head, so needless to say I need to relieve myself:p.

After our party we talked for quite some time in the bar. I showed her pictures I got from AVN. Our conversation went in different directions.

So Brooklyn thank you for the great time. I haven't had this much fun having sex in a long time. You re-energized me:love:.

I'm writing down a few fantasies in detail of what I would like for our next encounter.

I will be definitely coming back to see you again Brooklyn, and perhaps with a 3some.

BrooklynMoore

TAKING NO MORE APPOINTMENTS! RETIRING THURSDAY!
Thank you for an outstanding Review on me, I had an incredible time with you, I'm happy that I made your night a memorable experience and it was a lot fun to do it with you. Happy you picked me for your fantasy come true. I still remember our experience that we had together, it was something new and experience and I enjoyed every bit of our time that we had. Yes, your right I was nervous at first, but I loosen up and got in the role with the flow. Happy I made you feel comfortable through our experience together. Glad I'm made your night a memorable one.

Yes that would be great to see you again and do amazing threesome you. We talk about that through email when you ready😘😘

BrooklynMoore

TAKING NO MORE APPOINTMENTS! RETIRING THURSDAY!
We shall meet again, some day. But I am Retiring for the Brothel Industry at the end of this Month. Keep in contact follow me on Twitter BrooklynMoorexx