Morning of the 12th - One week away!

Hi Cosmic Kittens!

I'm going to be at the Love Ranch on Monday night, June 11th, and with activities planned over there, I probably can't swing a trip over to Alien on the same night, but, chances are very good I'll stay overnight at the LRV. I'd love to swing over to the Alien Cathouse to say hi (maybe more, you never know? hehe) the following day. What time works best girls, morning, noon, afternoon, evening? To be honest, I would love to spend some time in Vegas that day (I'm leaving the following morning) but I can be convinced otherwise. Hope to see you all soon! HMU if you have any ideas to make Tuesday fun!

Brandi_ACH

Yay!!! Tuesdays I'm here!!! Hope you come in in the evening so I can meet you! Cant wait to meet you in the flesh! I know you will have an awesome time at LRV!! Glad you are making some time for us!!! All of our girls are floor ready by 10 am but that doesn't mean they are all energetic yet lol!! Early Evenings are always the best!! But if arrangements are made with the girls ahead of time they will always be ready!!!!

Oh my plans have come together well! I wasn't sure I'd be able to stay at LRV and I CAN, YAY! I did want to stay in Vegas for at least one night too, but this works out better because I'll be closer to ACH to swing that way! I'll definitely try to swing a Tuesday night trip to Alien fo sho!

L

Laylonistroxxx

Oh my plans have come together well! I wasn't sure I'd be able to stay at LRV and I CAN, YAY! I did want to stay in Vegas for at least one night too, but this works out better because I'll be closer to ACH to swing that way! I'll definitely try to swing a Tuesday night trip to Alien fo sho!
No ditch lrv in come vist me lol im selfish lol