Luna Winter

I'd never been to a Nevada brothel, so I had no idea what to expect, aside from the usual reason someone would go to a brothel. But I'd seen Luna's pictures on the website, and decided to make an appointment last weekend. I definitely wasn't expecting to laugh as much as I did when we met. Luna's a great conversationalist, and wonderful company, in addition to being very easy on the eyes. Her extensive menu will have something for everyone.

I left with an exhausted body and a delighted mind, not to mention a list of Netflix recommendations to keep me busy for months. :) I look forward to being able to see her again at some point, and I hope she had as much fun as I did.

Brandi_ACH

I'd never been to a Nevada brothel, so I had no idea what to expect, aside from the usual reason someone would go to a brothel. But I'd seen Luna's pictures on the website, and decided to make an appointment last weekend. I definitely wasn't expecting to laugh as much as I did when we met. Luna's a great conversationalist, and wonderful company, in addition to being very easy on the eyes. Her extensive menu will have something for everyone.

I left with an exhausted body and a delighted mind, not to mention a list of Netflix recommendations to keep me busy for months. :) I look forward to being able to see her again at some point, and I hope she had as much fun as I did.
What an amazing review!!!! Luna is such a gorgeous woman on the inside as well as the out!!! So glad to hear that you enjoyed your time with her. We look forward to having you here again in the future!!!

L

LunaWinter

Awe 🥰 thank you! I had a wonderful time with you!❤️❤️❤️

BrooklynMoore

TAKING NO MORE APPOINTMENTS! RETIRING THURSDAY!

Beautiful Review about your experience with Luna. She so much fun and yes she will keep you laughing.