Let’s have some fun!

Brandi_ACH

I will be visiting soon...getting excited!!!
Yay!!!!! We look forward to welcoming you into our house!!! I promise all our kittens will make you feel right at home!!! If theres 1 lady you are interested in particular please feel free to call us to place a deposit so we can guarantee her time with you!!!

Brandi_ACH

Getting so close to swinging a visit to the Nevada desert, just need to find a good quick affordable flight! :)
OMG Yay @Jessica Summers !! Southwest was having a massive sale. Not sure if its still going on though!! I saw your post on the bunny boards that you were maybe planning a trip to Love ranch South. Hope you come spend an evening with us while your here!! I would be honored to buy you a cocktail!!!

Thanks, seeing some good deals for June 11th-13th, or in that range, so aiming for those days (maybe even Sunday the 10th). Vegas prices aren't bad at all, but they get more expensive the closer the date gets obviously (as I found out when trying to swing out this coming Memorial Day weekend, blah)

Not sure if a 'party' is in the works for my visit/s, as I'm in money saving mode for party visits later in the year, but would certainly like to go through line-up, meet the cosmic kittens, and have a drink, maybe develop a connection for a party, either then, or in the near future, but yes, definitely planning to swing by both Love Ranch and Alien!!!!!! :)

Last edited: