It Really FU©KN' SUCKS....

BrooklynMoore

TAKING NO MORE APPOINTMENTS! RETIRING THURSDAY!
I THINK IT REALLY FUCKN SUCKS WHAT HAPPENED TO BROOKLYN & THE OTHER LADIES ON THE BUNNY BOARD!!! JUST TOTALLY UNCALLED FOR AND DISRESPECTFUL!!!
SOO SORRY TO THE LADIES THAT ARE EFFECTED BY THIS SHIT!!!

Much Love To You ALL,

@BigDaddy76 🤘💞💗💟🤗🤗🤗😘😍😍😘
Thank you for all your love and support, its crazy cause I'm a Huge Supporter of all the Sister Brothels, all the things the girls and staff been through this year. It really sucks and its not fair to me and the other ladies that are affected by this.

BigDaddy76

Thank you for all your love and support, its crazy cause I'm a Huge Supporter of all the Sister Brothels, all the things the girls and staff been through this year. It really sucks and its not fair to me and the other ladies that are affected by this.
You're Welcome Beautiful 😘. I know it Sucks & I'm Soo Very Sorry. It will be Okay. Prayers & Thoughts are With You, Beautiful 😘💟😋💗

Marlin1416

I THINK IT REALLY FUCKN SUCKS WHAT HAPPENED TO BROOKLYN & THE OTHER LADIES ON THE BUNNY BOARD!!! JUST TOTALLY UNCALLED FOR AND DISRESPECTFUL!!!
SOO SORRY TO THE LADIES THAT ARE EFFECTED BY THIS SHIT!!!

Much Love To You ALL,

@BigDaddy76 🤘💞💗💟🤗🤗🤗😘😍😍😘
Damn right it does @BigDaddy76 Brooklyn, Your One of the Sweetest and Strongest ladies I ever met. I dealt with alot this year. I will fully support you and all your follow fellow ladies going forward. I sorry to hear that you all effect by all this for real