I’m New to Alien Cathouse!

Kourtney Chase

Hello Everyone❣️

My name is Kourtney Chase. I have worked in brothels since 2015 and just moved here to ACH from Love Ranch Vegas. After the passing of our beloved Dennis Hof unfortunately Love Ranch was closed since his name was solely on the brothel license. ACH was owned by the infamous Dennis Hof but was purchased about six months ago and has a new owner. I am grateful that the few ladies that could not go up north were able to move to ACH. Thank you for taking us in during our time of need. I was also delighted that all of Dennis photos are still up on the walls just as they were when he owned it. All of his brothels will be apart of his legacy no matter who owns them. RIP Daddy D

With Love
Kourtney Chase

K

KaliRyder

Hello Everyone❣️

My name is Kourtney Chase. I have worked in brothels since 2015 and just moved here to ACH from Love Ranch Vegas. After the passing of our beloved Dennis Hof unfortunately Love Ranch was closed since his name was solely on the brothel license. ACH was owned by the infamous Dennis Hof but was purchased about six months ago and has a new owner. I am grateful that the few ladies that could not go up north were able to move to ACH. Thank you for taking us in during our time of need. I was also delighted that all of Dennis photos are still up on the walls just as they were when he owned it. All of his brothels will be apart of his legacy no matter who owns them. RIP Daddy D

With Love
Kourtney Chase

Kourtney your are gorgeous as ever!!! Book this beauty tonight guys! She seriously knows how to please!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Holly

Appt. Only--> 2+Week Notice Required
Hello Everyone

With Love
Kourtney Chase

Love those photos of you-look like Marilyn Monroe!

Sent from my LGL158VL using Tapatalk

BrooklynMoore

TAKING NO MORE APPOINTMENTS! RETIRING THURSDAY!
Yes we all family, I'm happy you came with me. Cause we have the same situation causing us not to go up North. Dennis is watching down on all of us.

Give a good warm welcome Kourtney to ACH. Get to know this beauty, I have and she amazing, she easy to talk too.

BigDaddy76

Hello Everyone❣️

With Love
Kourtney Chase

You are beautiful Love the black gloves... ;)

Kourtney Chase

Yes we all family, I'm happy you came with me. Cause we have the same situation causing us not to go up North. Dennis is watching down on all of us.

Give a good warm welcome Kourtney to ACH. Get to know this beauty, I have and she amazing, she easy to talk too.
I’m glad also ! It was nice not to go through it alone , you have been a good friend of mine since I started at Love Ranch over a year ago. Now we are here at Alien Cathouse together!

Kourtney Chase

I’m glad also ! It was nice not to go through it alone , you have been a good friend of mine since I started at Love Ranch over a year ago. Now we are here at Alien Cathouse together!
Friendship Bond I happy that I met you, and your a wonderful friend to have.
Awe thanks Brooklyn and you are an awesome friend to have as well