Has anyone ever seen a UFO?

D

DaphneGaspard

This question was posed the other day at the house.
I have seen lights that seemed to be UFOs, but I don't have any really crazy extraterrestrial stories. Feel free to post your own stories on here.

Wellsfan

No but some of my coworkers had the guy claiming to be abducted in New Hampshire as their mail man, one said he fully believes him

BrooklynMoore

TAKING NO MORE APPOINTMENTS! RETIRING THURSDAY!
Last night me and Kourtney was standing outside in the back of the house and it was really dark and I look back at the dark sky and I saw this blinking light in the sky and it wasnt an airplane it was just sitting there. This light wasnt there the first time until we look back the second time and the blinking light was there in the sky. I ask Kourtney what it was and me and her got of thinking that could have been a UFO. But we couldnt tell cause we dont have the telescope or bownocklers to see if this true what we are seeing.

Last night me and Kourtney was standing outside in the back of the house and it was really dark and I look back at the dark sky and I saw this blinking light in the sky and it wasnt an airplane it was just sitting there. This light wasnt there the first time until we look back the second time and the blinking light was there in the sky. I ask Kourtney what it was and me and her got of thinking that could have been a UFO. But we couldnt tell cause we dont have the telescope or bownocklers to see if this true what we are seeing.
wow