Funny stuff

Old Nick

I have a thread like this in the Bunny Boards, so I thought of posting some here too.

00A3E0DA-33DA-43E7-88F7-91E0FDEBB4B7.jpeg

I love this picture! It’s everywhere I am in life. Like I’m leaving Nevada, going home to Utah, feeling guilty about all the fun I had...

“Time to go back to Utah...”

Or I’m leaving Utah, going to Nevada, screaming, “I can’t take it anymore!”

Kourtney Chase

I have a thread like this in the Bunny Boards, so I thought of posting some here too.

View attachment 1916

I love this picture! It’s everywhere I am in life. Like I’m leaving Nevada, going home to Utah, feeling guilty about all the fun I had...

“Time to go back to Utah...”

Or I’m leaving Utah, going to Nevada, screaming, “I can’t take it anymore!”
I can definitely relate to this . I have been driving to Nevada from Utah to work in the brothels for the past two years. I’m originally from California but my mom moved to Utah 5 years ago, I have lived in Utah for two years and I’m already ready to move! Come January I will be moving to Las Vegas. Bye bye Utah County Judgmental Mormons including my own family who disowned me and just in the past year & a half when they found out I was pregnant started talking to me again ! I was baptized when I was 8 but have been inactive for a long time ... but my immediate family ( me , Mom , sisters) are Wiccan & my Mormon family thinks what we practice is evil . I can’t wait to be able to smoke my medication with out getting arrested - yes I literally spent an entire weekend in jail in Fillmore, UT over marijuana. I can’t wait to be closer to work . I can’t wait to not feel looked down on for having a mixed race child. I know I will feel free once I leave Utah . Like they say come to Utah on Vacation, leave on Probation

Old Nick

I can definitely relate to this . I have been driving to Nevada from Utah to work in the brothels for the past two years. I’m originally from California but my mom moved to Utah 5 years ago, I have lived in Utah for two years and I’m already ready to move! Come January I will be moving to Las Vegas. Bye bye Utah County Judgmental Mormons including my own family who disowned me and just in the past year & a half when they found out I was pregnant started talking to me again ! I was baptized when I was 8 but have been inactive for a long time ... but my immediate family ( me , Mom , sisters) are Wiccan & my Mormon family thinks what we practice is evil . I can’t wait to be able to smoke my medication with out getting arrested - yes I literally spent an entire weekend in jail in Fillmore, UT over marijuana. I can’t wait to be closer to work . I can’t wait to not feel looked down on for having a mixed race child. I know I will feel free once I leave Utah . Like they say come to Utah on Vacation, leave on Probation
I was actually researching jobs and housing in Nevada over a decade ago after a relationship I was getting into fizzled out the day after becoming official. I ended up getting married, but after 10 years, I’m divorced. I thought about moving to Nevada, but it would complicate my visitation days. I probably should have done it when I was thinking about it, but I don’t regret being a dad.

I plan on visiting Nevada when I can. Here’s hoping on many fun filled visits. God knows, I could use it.

BrooklynMoore

TAKING NO MORE APPOINTMENTS! RETIRING THURSDAY!
I was actually researching jobs and housing in Nevada over a decade ago after a relationship I was getting into fizzled out the day after becoming official. I ended up getting married, but after 10 years, I’m divorced. I thought about moving to Nevada, but it would complicate my visitation days. I probably should have done it when I was thinking about it, but I don’t regret being a dad.

I plan on visiting Nevada when I can. Here’s hoping on many fun filled visits. God knows, I could use it.
😁😁😁😁

Old Nick

Believe it or not, but this is from a game called Ganso Sayuki: Super Monkey Daiboken, and Japan only game that was on the Famicom, the Nintendo Entertainment System’s Japanese counterpart. The graphics designer hid a pervy message in the tile set of the game that can only be read in it’s assembled form, and for anyone with a good command of Kanji.

“Designer: Kaoru Nakajima
26 years old. Born 1960 in Toyakowa City, Aichi Prefecture.
I want to lick some pussy. I want a perverted woman. I like vagina and the clitoris.”

Get thee to Nevada!

He’s still in the business, as his most recent work was Super Smash Bros on the Wii U and 3DS, and I assume the upcoming Switch version. I wonder if he wrote any pervy messages on Mario’s overalls?
B4748D33-304A-4A0A-814F-294B53CCFDB3.jpeg