FAQ!

L

Lena Haze

I'm starting this thread so everyone can ask any of us questions. I'll start by putting some questions, I get asked quite frequently.

1~ Have you seen Aliens?
Unfortunately, no I haven't seen any but maybe that's a good thing because I probably would panic :ROFLMAO: On a real note, I did once see something round in the sky that had lights on it so I guess you can say I've seen a UFO :alien:

2~ How long have you worked at Alien Cathouse?
I've worked in this house for almost two years but before coming here, I've worked in other houses for a few years.

3~ All of the ladies look so tight knit, do you all really get along?
Actually yes we do, sometimes we get along so well that we have slumber parties in each others rooms and the shift managers can't find us :LOL: We are a much smaller house then most so we all get to know each other very well

:love:Feel free to post questions on this thread and the ladies and I will consistently add to the FAQ:love:

:alien: Roll call from left to right... @Laylonistroxxx @MariSavage @JordanWells @Bonnie69 @BrookeMichelle @MandyRose and Me:alien:

IMG_4365.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:

Bonnie69

Your Lively Exotic Bombshell 💎
Lena you are mean! You left me out! Just kidding. I feel because I don’t have a Twitter. Instead I have Switter! And quite a following I must say of clients, etc! ☺️

L

Lena Haze

Lena you are mean! You left me out! Just kidding. I feel because I don’t have a Twitter. Instead I have Switter! And quite a following I must say of clients, etc! ☺️
OMG @Bonnie69 I really did leave you out, Im so sorry! I didn't mean to please forgive me, I'll take a spanking ;)

L

Lena Haze

4~ How often do you ladies get tested?
We get tested a minimum of once a week sometimes more often if we leave the house longer then 24hrs.

5~ How many ladies, can I pull into my fantasy?
Oh fun!! You can add as many ladies as you want, in fact lets close the house down and all be naked!

6~ Lineups aren't my thing, Can I start with a drink first?
Yes of course. Just let the shift manager know and she"ll get your drink and let the ladies know they can meet you at the bar.

Bonnie69

How much donation should I bring?: Climb the mountain! But let’s talk in person babes!

What is your height?: I’m 5’8” without heels!

What are the amounts of time we can spend together?: We are required to do a minimum of half an hour but it can turn in to all night! ❤️

Bonnie69

Will I get rushed? I don’t want to be rushed.: Absolutely not! But you still need to respect our time.

How much are your donations for your time?: We must discuss this in person in my room but I will say climb the mountain and you’ll be happy!

What do you enjoy?: Ooh! All kinds of things! Message me 😉

I'm starting this thread so everyone can ask any of us questions. I'll start by putting some questions, I get asked quite frequently.

1~ Have you seen Aliens?
Unfortunately, no I haven't seen any but maybe that's a good thing because I probably would panic :ROFLMAO: On a real note, I did once see something round in the sky that had lights on it so I guess you can say I've seen a UFO :alien:
Wait a minute, WTH, Lena? You saw me (heh heh, we definitely "saw" each other) and you didn't panic (uhh, at least never showed it, altho i wouldn't blame you).