Embarrassing Stories

D

DaphneGaspard

What is your most embarrassing story? I have so many, it's hard to keep track of them all!
One time I went to Santa Monica Pier with my family when I was little-like 9 years old. I wet my panties after laughing at a joke my sister made. I decided to take them off even though I was wearing a knee length skirt. Later on I decided, pretty stupidly, that I wanted to scale the rock climbing wall even though I was wearing a skirt. My parents let me go into the harness to scale the wall. The assistant showed be how to fold my skirt and put it into the harness before I went up. As soon as I reached the top of the wall, I pressed the red buzzer and looked back to the horrified looks of my family and a young couple whose gum had fell out of their mouths and looked completely disgusted seeing a young girl exposed. My skirt came undone and I flashed an entire crowd of spectators down below. Pretty gnarly.

BrooklynMoore

TAKING NO MORE APPOINTMENTS! RETIRING THURSDAY!
Does anyone wants to tell their embarrassing stories please do share, no judgement here, everything positive