About Me.....

BigDaddy76

I consider myself to be a Spiritual Being. I've been on this Earth just shy of 42 years and for most of this time I felt guilt. I was raised in a Christian home with a pretty strict Father who was an alcoholic and he had his own demons. I was taught most of the Bible and about Sin. All Sin. Even though I tried to be "good" I Always felt "unclean" and I was Damned to Hell. So I did what you were supposed to do. I married my Jr. high sweetheart ( I lost my virginity to her) and we started a family. All the while still afraid that I was going to Hell ( sex before marriage.) My father did NOT like homosexuals(ladies it was okay... Go figure.) Now I'm not ashamed to admit it now but when I was young I had a couple experiences with the same sex(I was 12 or 13.) Not really my cup of tea but it was an experience.( Yep... The Hell fear again) This all changed when my oldest ( my son, he's just shy of 19 now) told his Mom and I he was bisexual. I believe that God is Love in the Purest Sense. I Can Not believe God is going to send him to Hell. I just won't do it. We told him we Love him no matter what. As long as you don't hurt anyone Love is Love and I believe that with all my Soul. I'm so proud of him for having the courage to be himself. So I leave you with this.... If at any time you feel ashamed of what you do or what you are remember God made you perfect. You are the best you in the world and No one can Ever change that.... Thank you for reading... ;)

BrooklynMoore

TAKING NO MORE APPOINTMENTS! RETIRING THURSDAY!
I consider myself to be a Spiritual Being. I've been on this Earth just shy of 42 years and for most of this time I felt guilt. I was raised in a Christian home with a pretty strict Father who was an alcoholic and he had his own demons. I was taught most of the Bible and about Sin. All Sin. Even though I tried to be "good" I Always felt "unclean" and I was Damned to Hell. So I did what you were supposed to do. I married my Jr. high sweetheart ( I lost my virginity to her) and we started a family. All the while still afraid that I was going to Hell ( sex before marriage.) My father did NOT like homosexuals(ladies it was okay... Go figure.) Now I'm not ashamed to admit it now but when I was young I had a couple experiences with the same sex(I was 12 or 13.) Not really my cup of tea but it was an experience.( Yep... The Hell fear again) This all changed when my oldest ( my son, he's just shy of 19 now) told his Mom and I he was bisexual. I believe that God is Love in the Purest Sense. I Can Not believe God is going to send him to Hell. I just won't do it. We told him we Love him no matter what. As long as you don't hurt anyone Love is Love and I believe that with all my Soul. I'm so proud of him for having the courage to be himself. So I leave you with this.... If at any time you feel ashamed of what you do or what you are remember God made you perfect. You are the best you in the world and No one can Ever change that.... Thank you for reading... ;)
Thank you for sharing that part of your life with us. I was raised up in Baptist Church and they have different beliefs in the bible. I really dont know what the beliefs are, cause I was a little girl at the time, then my teenage years I didnt understand the bible.